Take to the skies at Pergola Paddington, one of the prettiest rooftop bars in London. A forgotten corner of the city, reimagined in to a gorgeous two-level space with 5 delicious self-serve restaurants and 2 bars, Pergola Paddington is perfect all year round, whether it's for balmy summer evenings and…
Saturdays are for brunching! Make your way down to our beautiful Beer Hall for a bottomless brunch for the ages! Enjoy 2 hours of bottomless drinks for £35 per person, choosing from Oktoberfest Beers, Prosecco and Oktoberfest Cocktails. Your brunch will be accompanied by DJs and rounded off with a live performance from German Jukebox playing the biggest party tunes to have the venue up and dancing.
Bavarian fancy dress is STRONGLY encouraged, with prizes for best dressed.
Minimum of 4 people per booking, maximum of 8 people per table. Please note a purchase of a main meal from a street food trader is required per person to enjoy the bottomless brunch.
Non alcoholic options available. Please visit our website for more details!
£35 Bottomless Brunch Ticket.
|12:00 - 15:00||£35.00|
5 Kingdom Street, W2 6PY
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.