Take to the skies at Pergola Paddington, one of the prettiest rooftop bars in London. A forgotten corner of the city, reimagined in to a gorgeous two-level space with 5 delicious self-serve restaurants and 2 bars, Pergola Paddington is perfect all year round, whether it's for balmy summer evenings and…
Back by popular demand! Following sellout parties in 2021 we're celebrating with Part 3 of our Day of the Dachshund party.
Apart from the exquisite beer, perhaps the most loved German export to our shores has been the noble Dachshund. Those beautiful little sausages have captured our imaginations and our hearts with their tiny legs, expressive tails and cute mannerisms. At Wunderbar, we want to celebrate all things Dachshund with a huge ‘Day of the Dachshund’ party.
The idea is very simple; bring your Dachshund down to Wunderbar to meet other like-minded sausage dog lovers and enjoy some delicious Bavarian food and German beers. We will be running a ‘Best Dressed’ competition, which will be awarded to the best dressed Dachshund & owner, as well as bottomless bones for our four-legged attendees.
Tickets include 1 Pint of Wunder Beer (an exclusive Oktoberfest beer brewed just for us by Camden Town Brewery), a special Oktoberfest cocktail or Soft Drink.
Dogs and Children enjoy free entry! Open from 12pm onwards.
Includes entry to Wunderbar & 1 pint of our Camden Oktoberfest Fest Lager or Oktoberfest Cocktail or Soft Drink. Price per person.
|12:00 - 18:00||£10.00|
Entry ticket for our 4 legged friends.
|12:00 - 18:00||Free admission|
5 Kingdom Street, W2 6PY
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.