Take to the skies at Pergola Paddington, one of the prettiest rooftop bars in London. A forgotten corner of the city, reimagined in to a gorgeous two-level space with 4 delicious self-serve restaurants and 3 bars, Pergola Paddington is perfect for balmy summer evenings and refreshing spritz cocktails…
Welcome to Wunderbar; a horn blaring, stein sloshing Bavarian knees up. Pergola Paddington has been transformed into a beautiful beer hall, reminiscent of those on the Theresienwiese in Munich, festooned with garlands and streamers, bursting with flower laden barrels and filled with happy people.
It’s not every day that opportunity arises to be crowned Beer King Of Wunderbar, so leap into your finest Lederhosen and revise your Reinheitsgebot, as this is your one and only chance!
Following a judging session from our discerning panel of experts and a brief quiz, the Beer King will be crowned based on his outfit and his knowledge of all things Bavaria and beer. As well as earning the crown, the Beer King will win a £250 bar tab to spend in the remainder of his sessions and a free round of beers every time he visits Wunderbar for the remainder of the festivities. Prost!
Lose yourself with DJs playing the biggest singalong hits while you enjoy special Oktoberfest cocktails and our Wunder Beer, an exclusive Oktoberfest beer brewed by Camden Town Brewery just for Wunderbar. Ist gut ja?
Tickets include entry to Wunderbar but in true beer hall style, seating is communal to encourage you to say ‘Guten Tag’ and get to know your fellow revellers!
Standard Ticket 12pm-5pm
Includes entry to Wunderbar.
|17:00 - 17:00||Free admission|
Includes entry to Wunderbar & 1 pint of our Camden Oktoberfest Fest Lager or Oktoberfest Cocktail or Soft Drink. Price per person.
|17:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
5 Kingdom Street, W2 6PY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.